The Last Coincidence

by Robert Goldsborough | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 1/5/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, January 5, 2024
Received in August in a box of books from the state or Iwillrejoice.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, February 22, 2024
An interesting read. I enjoy the cerabal way Archie and Nero solve crimes

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral Little Free Library in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, February 25, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/5/2024 UTC) at Cape Coral Little Free Library in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! For Oh, the Places We Can Go Release Challenge 2024 – - Last, Germany