Good Housekeeping Simple Vegan!: Delicious Meat-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes Every Family Will Love

by Good Housekeeping | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 6/21/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, June 21, 2024
Whether you're embracing a vegan lifestyle, adding a few vegan dishes to your meal plan, or cooking for a guest, this book is your road map to delicious vegan food! From Pumpkin Waffles to Polenta with Spicy Eggplant Sauce to Deep Chocolate Cupcakes (and even Mac and Cheese!), this tasty collection offers 100 irresistible recipes the whole family will love-all triple-tested by the Good Housekeeping test kitchens.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Released 3 wks ago (6/21/2024 UTC) at Box Box & Food Box - Madison Drive in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Monroe Drive Book & Food Box @ 611 Monroe Drive, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing https://www.bookcrossing.com/hunt/1/36/19695/902836