The Wonderful Pigs of Jillian Jiggs

by Phoebe Gilman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/22/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 22, 2024
This softcover (c. 1988) is one of 70 books (and some toys) from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, as a donation to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 26, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the