Antony and Cleopatra

by Andrew Matthews | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/2/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
This softcover (c. 2001) is from a trunkful of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from the stewards of Parkside Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (1/2/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The book title contains the word AND.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving this book to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 3, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/3/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 9, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Children) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/21/2024 UTC) at LFL - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Children) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the