Last Alarm: True Stories of Fire Fighters

by Jerry Laughlin | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/23/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 23, 2023
This hardcover (c. 1986) is from a trunkful of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from the stewards of Parkside Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA. Thank you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 29, 2024

Released 4 mos ago (1/29/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The book title contains the word ARM.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2024 UTC) at Day Of The Book (Street Festival) On Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to the BookCrossing booth at the 17th annual Kensington Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland, USA.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 21, 2024
This was still on the table as we approached the end of day, and I couldn't resist bringing it home to read.