Another Man's Moccasins

by Craig Johnson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 12/13/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
When the body of a young Vietnamese woman is discovered alongside the Interstate in Wyoming's Absarokja County, Sherriff Walt Longmire finds only one suspect, Virgil White Buffalo, a Crow with a troubling past. In what begins as an open-and-shut case, Longmire gets a lot more than he bargained for when a photograph in the young woman's purse connects her to an investigation that Longmire tackled forty years ago as a young Marine Investigator in Vietnam.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 19, 2023
Another enjoyable tale from Longmire land though this one alternated between Wyoming and Vietnam and I never did get who the fancy moccasins belonged to but then I've been full of cold and not firing on all cylinders.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Released 5 mos ago (2/14/2024 UTC) at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's bc mini meet at Prezzo.

Journal Entry 4 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Picked up at the BC meet up

Journal Entry 5 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 2, 2024
I'd seen the TV series so I knew the characters but I found the flipping back to Vietnam with all the jargon a bit confusing.

Journal Entry 6 by wingReetPetitewing at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 11, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (4/13/2024 UTC) at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

To be taken to the BC meet up. If not picked up the left on the shelves.