A Love Like This

by Diana Palmer | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 12/8/2023
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, December 8, 2023
White Sand, Wild Sea
Reporter Nikki Blake came to the Bahamas to relax and forget the disaster that had left her life in ruins. But her peaceful getaway is interrupted by an alluring stranger, businessman Callaway Steel. Mysterious Cal beguiles innocent Nikki, but as passion blazes, she's unsure if their island fling can become a forever love.

Fit for a King
Eager to evade unwanted romantic pursuit, Kingston Roper enlists sweet Elissa Dean to be his fake girlfriend. Their faux-mance is just for show, he insists. But the more time they spend together, the more King realizes that Elissa might just be the right woman for him after all. But can the lone wolf open his heart, once and for all, to true joy?

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Goodwill in Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, December 9, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/9/2023 UTC) at Goodwill in Brick, New Jersey USA

Clearing out the bookshelves at work. I thought someone would enjoy this one. Donating to the local Goodwill.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the book and the BookCrossing community. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), its spam-free and its free to join. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll take a moment to make a journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey through the world. You can journal now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back to tell us your opinion of the story, and let us know where the book is going next.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!