Sex, Lies & Serious Money

by Stuart Woods | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rockridge of Morton Grove, Illinois USA on 12/3/2023
Journal Entry 1 by rockridge from Morton Grove, Illinois USA on Sunday, December 3, 2023
Stuart Woods falls into my “guilty pleasures” category. Stone Barrington feels like something left over from the ‘80s and the newer ones bear little resemblance to reality. Nevertheless, I devour them the way some people wipe out a box of pricey dark chocolates. This volume came from the Morton Grove Library’s book exchange shelves inside the Morton Grove IL USA Metra station. It’s getting a BICD and will be released when read.

Journal Entry 2 by rockridge at Morton Grove Metra Station in Morton Grove, Illinois USA on Friday, April 26, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/24/2024 UTC) at Morton Grove Metra Station in Morton Grove, Illinois USA

Read the whole thing waiting with my husband in the ER for a hospital bed to be released so he could be treated for pneumonia. He’s fine now, thank you for asking, and the book has been returned to Metra for someone else to snap up.