Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

The Royal Jewel Cinema

by Alka Joshi | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 11/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, November 30, 2023
someone left a huge bag of book on my front porch for my LFL Ken east (Annina?)

Released 1 mo ago (3/1/2024 UTC) at LFL - Talmadge Dr E (4567) Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

places we go challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)