The Storyteller's Secret

by Sejal Badani | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9781542048279 Global Overview for this book
Registered by mrsjones of Hamilton, Ohio USA on 11/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by mrsjones from Hamilton, Ohio USA on Thursday, November 30, 2023
This was in a box of books that my mother gave me. I hoped someone would have it on their wishlist, and some did! So it's on its way there. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, December 7, 2023
This book arrived safely today. Thank you for the tag.

Journal Entry 3 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Friday, March 15, 2024
Jaya, a woman struggling after her third miscarriage and a separation from her husband, goes to India against her mother's wishes. Once she's in India, she discovers some family secrets from her grandmother's confidant and former servant, Ravi. She discovers her grandmother's heart wrenching struggles during the British occupation. This was a great story of love and the power of healing.

I read this for PopSugar's 2024 reading challenge prompt: A book about a writer.

Journal Entry 4 by wingQueen72wing at Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, April 25, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/26/2024 UTC) at Hobbs, New Mexico USA

This book has been put into the Bookish BookBox (in memory of MaryZee) .

Journal Entry 5 by wing39301wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2024
I picked this book out of the Bookish bookbox (in memory of Mary Zee) by @6of8

Journal Entry 6 by wing39301wing at LFL - 51st Ave S (5311) Meow Meow #39301 in Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Released 3 wks ago (5/21/2024 UTC) at LFL - 51st Ave S (5311) Meow Meow #39301 in Seattle, Washington USA

Released in honor of Asian heritage month 2024.