Drama Free

by Nedra Glover Tawwab | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by awaywithfairies of Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on 11/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by awaywithfairies from Sydney CBD, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, November 30, 2023
From the back of the book:
Every family has a story. For some of us, our family of origin is a solid foundation that feeds our confidence and helps us navigate life's challenges. For others, it's a source of pain, hurt, and conflict that can feel like a lifelong burden. In this empowering guide, licensed therapist and bestselling relationship expert Nedra Glover Tawwab offers clear advice for identifying dysfunctional family patterns and choosing the best path to breaking the cycle and moving forward.

Covering topics ranging from the trauma of emotional neglect, to the legacy of addicted or absent parents, to mental health struggles in siblings and other relatives, and more, this clear and compassionate guide will help you take control of your own life.

Ex-City of Sydney Library book.

Released 3 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Ed.Square Town Centre in Edmondson Park, New South Wales Australia

Left at the Book Nook.

Release #3 for the 2023 D for December Challenge.