Ten Apples Up On Top!

by Theo. LeSieg | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/29/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
This board book (c.1961, 1989 ) is from a batch of ten children's books received from anonymous donors in November, 2023. Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, March 2, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) (#7720) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Oh, the Places We Can Go Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. Apple is a town in the Ohio region of United States, USA.

--------------------------------------