Exodus Code

by John Barrowman | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 184607908X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 11/29/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
I purchased this from the Bella Vista Library bookstore in Bella Vista, Arkansas. I'm registering this to release on a trip to Arizona this week.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at Little Free Library #155512 in Prescott Valley, Arizona USA on Friday, December 1, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library #155512 in Prescott Valley, Arizona USA

I was so excited to find a Little Free Library full of books that have been registered on BookCrossing!! I'm here in AZ chaperoning my daughter who is visiting her boyfriend. I took a day to hunt for Little Free Libraries and Prescott didn't disappoint!!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by countedx58 at Prescott, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 31, 2023

Journal Entry 4 by countedx58 at Santa Clara, California USA on Sunday, December 31, 2023

Released 1 wk ago (2/19/2024 UTC) at Santa Clara, California USA

Giving to a friend.

Journal Entry 5 by countedx58 at Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, February 15, 2024

Released 6 days ago (2/20/2024 UTC) at Pleasanton, California USA