Where the Heart Is

by Billie Letts | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/28/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
1998 Warner Books trade paperback of the 1995 selection of Oprah's Book Club and Walker Percy Award winner, about a pregnant, broke teen on her way to California, who becomes stranded in an Oklahoma Wal-Mart. I found this copy yesterday in the Monterey Little Free Library.

Edit December 11, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #3037 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (12/11/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3401 Delaware St. (Laurel Art Garden) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.