Noble Conflict

by Malorie Blackman | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Blue_Fairy of Montréal, Québec Canada on 11/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by Blue_Fairy from Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, November 27, 2023
Years after a violent war destroyed much of the world, Kaspar has grown up in a society based on peace and harmony. But beyond the city walls, a vicious band of rebels are plotting to tear this peace apart. It is up to the Guardians - an elite peacekeeping force - to protect the city, without ever resorting to the brutal methods of their enemy.

When Kaspar joins the Guardians, he has a chance encounter with a rebel - a beautiful girl named Rhea. Haunted from that moment on by strange visions and memories - memories that could only belong to Rhea - he realises he hasn't been told the truth about what the rebels really want, and what he's really fighting for.

Journal Entry 2 by Blue_Fairy at Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, November 27, 2023
I found it in the little free library on Clifton Street in NDG. Soon to be released in Lachine.

Journal Entry 3 by Blue_Fairy at Boîte à livres - 810 49e avenue (Lachine) in Montréal, Québec Canada on Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (11/29/2023 UTC) at Boîte à livres - 810 49e avenue (Lachine) in Montréal, Québec Canada

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Montréal, Québec Canada on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
I’m the little free library in Lachine where you released it to! Thanks so much for adding to the books my neighbours get to pick from, I appreciate it! I’m on 49th avenue above Sherbrooke street.