The Marvelous Boy

by Peter Corris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/23/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 23, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 1982) came from from two fully packed boxes of books donated by generous neighbors on Ardennes Avenue of Twinbrook (#7720) in September, 2023. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2024 UTC) at LFL - Vandegrift Ave (5811) #7720 in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 25, 2024
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Released 2 wks ago (6/6/2024 UTC) at LFL - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Adults) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2024 Allergic to A release challenge hosted by booklady331.

--------------------------------------