A Good House

by Bonnie Burnard | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0312420323 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/21/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
2001 Picador trade paperback of the 1999 debut novel and Winner of the 1999 Giller Prize tale of a family in post-war Canada, marred by an untimely death. I found this copy today in the Wisconsin Little Free Library at Midvale.

Edit December 2, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1934 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 mos ago (12/2/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4635 Seven Hills Road in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.