The Kiss Quotient

by Helen Hoang | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 11/20/2023
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, November 20, 2023
I picked this up at Saturday's BC-in-DC meeting in Rockville, MD, but it does not appear to have been registered. That oversight has now been corrected.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Foster's Grille in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (11/29/2023 UTC) at Foster's Grille in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables in the outdoor dining area in front of the restaurant.

Released for the 2023 "THE" challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by Whippymum at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, November 30, 2023
I found this book at Foster's Grille, Im planning on reading it on my trip back to Florida. I will rehid it once im done! Super excited to have found it didnt know that something like this exists but i have books at home i can share with the world now!