The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

by Stieg Larsson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bluemozaik of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by bluemozaik from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Someone gave this to me for release. This was either my mom's copy or from my friend's grandmother.

Journal Entry 2 by bluemozaik at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 18, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/18/2023 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm bringing this to today's Bc in DC gathering.

Journal Entry 3 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 19, 2023
I picked this up at today's BC-in-DC meeting to release.

Released 2 mos ago (11/30/2023 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Office - Remsen Building in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside Dunkin' Donuts.

Released for the 2023 "THE" challenge and for the 2023 Movie Books challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!