Galapagos

by Kurt Vonnegut | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, November 18, 2023
1986 Dell paperback of the 1985 National Bestseller, in which the experimental author takes you back on million years to A. D. 1986--and the beginning of the human race. Wut? This copy was my late dad's. I picked it up yesterday.

I can let this go after I read:
1950 Report on the Barnhouse Effect (short story) [read 2018]
1969 Slaughterhouse-Five [read 2023]
1976 Slapstick or Lonesome No More! [read 2023]
1979 Jailbird [read 2023]
1982 Dead-Eye Dick [read 2021]

Edit November 28, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. The million year thing did not seem to do much after the opening pages in passing reference. So I might have missed a thing. I currently have this ranked at #1631 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (11/28/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 7800 Sterling Drive at Lamp Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.