Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane

by Suzanne Collins | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/17/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, November 17, 2023
2005 Scholastic trade paperback of the 2004 Book Two in the Underland Chronicles series. I found this copy a couple weeks ago in the Jordan Little Free Library.

Edit December 7, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It's for younger readers. I currently have this ranked at #4832 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (12/7/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library - 5392 Crown Court #22636 in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.