The Women in His Life

by Barbara Taylor Bradford | Women's Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/16/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, November 16, 2023
1991 Ballantine paperback of the 1990 #1 Bestseller about a billionaire corporate raider whose world gets shattered, as he comes to terms with the women who shaped him. I found this copy today in the Hyacinth Little Free Library.

Edit December 2, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. I currently have this ranked at #6801 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 mos ago (12/2/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2639-2717 Harrison Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.