Circle of Magic Books One and Two: Water & Fire

by Tamora Pierce | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/13/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, November 13, 2023
2003 Scholastic hardcover compilation of the first two books in the Circle of Magic series. I found this copy yesterday in the Asilomar Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read these, and also:
1997 Sandry's Book (Book One: Water) [read 2023]
1998 Tris's Book (Book Two: Fire) [read 2022]

Edit December 1, 2023: These were good, but I just skimmed to end for time. They are for young readers. I currently have these ranked at # 6384-6503 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

... in the box.