Glamorama

by Bret Easton Ellis | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/9/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, November 9, 2023
2000 Vintage trade paperback of the 1998 International Bestseller satire tale of 1990s Manhattan. This one involves a male model with an excess of women, whose plan to move on to the next stage goes unexpectedly. I found this copy yesterday in the Vale Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1985 Less Than Zero [n/a]
1987 The Rules of Attraction [n/a]
1991 American Psycho [n/a]
1994 The Informers [n/a]

Edit November 28, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. I currently have this ranked at #7459 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (11/28/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library - 2361 Vestal Avenue in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.