The Devil Wears Prada

by Lauren Weisberger | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/8/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, November 8, 2023
2004 Broadway Books trade paperback of the 2003 NYT Bestseller tale of women in fashion business. This copy is a tie-in to the 2004 major motion picture starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway. I found this copy yesterday in the Butterfield Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

Edit December 3, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #3071 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (12/3/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 6531 Thornhill Dr. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.