Beastly Things

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 11/7/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Congrats, you found a travelling book! And an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how its readers like it. Please tell us here where and when you found the book, enjoy it and later leave it for other people to find. Feel free to come back here to let us know what you thought of the book and where you left it. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Steinecke Bäckerei am Friedrichstadtpalast in Mitte, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/29/2023 UTC) at Steinecke Bäckerei am Friedrichstadtpalast in Mitte, Berlin Germany

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjuli312wing at Moabit, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Mit Besuch bin ich im Steinecke gelandet und habe viele interessante Bücher gefunden, vielen Dank dafür! Leider hatte ich keine zum Freilassen dabei.