Lost Summers of Driftwood

by Vanessa McCausland | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 146076031X Global Overview for this book
Registered by leah152 of Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on 11/6/2023
Journal Entry 1 by leah152 from Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Monday, November 6, 2023
Phoebe's life has fallen apart and there's only one place left to go. Alone and adrift after a failed marriage proposal, she flees Sydney to her family's abandoned holiday cottage.

On the slow-moving river Phoebe is confronted with the legacy of her older sister's suicide, a year before. Why did Karin leave a note written in flowers and walk into the water?

Phoebe's childhood love, Jez, has moved back to the beautiful old house, Driftwood, one jetty down. He's married now and the home has become a refuge for an unlikely little community.

As the river begins to give up its secrets, Phoebe finds herself caught up in old feelings and new mysteries.
Reserved for the OZVBB :O)

Journal Entry 2 by leah152 at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, May 18, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2024 UTC) at Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Thankyou for choosing this book! I'm so glad you're checking out what all this bookcrossing business is about! Please enjoy the book then if you'd like, leave a journal entry & let us know what you think. If you love the book you're welcome to it but if you want to join in the fun release the book somewhere else & leave a journal entry letting us know where you left it.
Ps, if you join bookcrossing you get to see where the book gets to on its journey!

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Friday, May 24, 2024

Arrived as a hitchhiker with another book. Thanks leah152.
One for the book box, but I’ll see if Pam wants to read it first.

Released 1 wk ago (6/11/2024 UTC) at End of the Road Street Library in Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Hello, congratulations, and welcome to Bookcrossing! This is a friendly online community of people who love books and who want to share books and promote literacy around the world. Please leave a comment to say where you found the book and if you read it, what you thought of it. If you choose to join the site, you can follow the book as it travels on and finds more readers!

When you've read the book, it's yours to do with as you please - you can keep it, pass it on to friends or family, or "wild release" it again to find new readers! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join up (it's free!).

I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do.
Happy reading!