Third & Forever

by Lowen Clausen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, October 30, 2023
2005 Signet paperback of the 2004 thriller about a lady copy who returns to college, only to stumble into the sinister web of a serial rapist on campus. I found this copy a week ago in the Homeglen Little Free Library.

Edit November 30, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs a bit long. I currently have this ranked at #3348 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (11/30/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 420 Elwood Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!