Want You Dead

by Peter James | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9781447203194 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loucollbooks of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 10/30/2023
Journal Entry 1 by loucollbooks from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, October 30, 2023
Grace’s wife Sandy is officially declared dead after being missing for a decade, allowing him to marry the mother of his baby son. But Sandy’s disappearance is unexplained for a reason...

Released 8 mos ago (10/30/2023 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Enjoy and pass on

Released 3 wks ago (6/20/2024 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

I found this book quite an interesting read by Peter James. I liked how the storyline came together as the book went on and, quite liked how there were twists and turns along the way. Overall, the book was fantastic to read but, I found by book quite boring towards to end of the book as there were times it felt like it was repeating facts that were previously mentioned within the book.
I have left this book in the Library at Loughborough College.