between sisters

by Kristin Hannah | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/29/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, October 29, 2023
2009 Ballantine trade paperback of the 2003 #1 NYT Bestseller about two women sisters who reunite in tragedy, after voluntary long loss from each other. I found this copy a couple weeks ago in the Forest Ave. Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

Edit December 1, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. I currently have this ranked at #4921 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 mos ago (12/1/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4106 Patterson Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.