Ice Hunt

by James Rollins | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 10/27/2023
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, October 27, 2023
2007 Harper paperback of the 2003 thriller about an inaccessible and virtually invisible, long since abandoned Soviet ice station carved into a moving island of ice twice the size of the United States. But now, an American undersea research vessel detects something moving inside, which could end human life on Earth. I found this copy some weeks ago in the Fat Orange Cat Little Free Library on Bayo.

I can let this go after I read:
1999 Wit'ch Fire [n/a]
1999 Subterranean [n/a]
1999 Wit'ch Storm [n/a]
2000 Excavation [read 2022]
2002 Amazonia [read 2023]

Edit November 29, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. I currently have this ranked at #7194 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (11/29/2023 UTC) at Public Library - Dimond, 3565 Fruitvale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... normally for the donation box inside, but in post-Covid, that may no longer exist for the sale shelf. So I will just release this to a nearby local Little Free Library instead.