Cross Bones

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loucollbooks of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 10/5/2023
Journal Entry 1 by loucollbooks from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Extreme heat has accelerated decomposition, and Dr Temperance Brennan's forensic expertise is required. Even for her, it is virtually impossible to determine the trajectory of the bullet.
Book 8
But just as Tempe is attempting to make sense of the evidence, an unknown man slips her a photograph of a skeleton. Could this hold the answer to the victim’s death?

Released 9 mos ago (10/5/2023 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Enjoy and pass on

Released 3 wks ago (6/20/2024 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

I found this book by Kathy Reichs an interesting and intriguing read overall. The characters were a joy to read and, the storyline was fantastic. As I started to get into the book, I couldn't get into a rhythm with the book and lost interest within the book towards the end of the book.
I have left this book in the Library at Loughborough College.