The Corpse on the Dike

by Janwillem de Wetering | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/1/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 1, 2023
This softcover (c. 1976) is from two boxes of books which arrived at the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in September, 2023, from my generous neighbors on Ardennes Avenue. Thank you.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2023 D for December release challenge hosted by hyphen8.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 16, 2023
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at --Somewhere In Gaithersburg in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 16, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/17/2023 UTC) at --Somewhere In Gaithersburg in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at the 2023 annual BCinDC holiday party at the Book Buffet in the home of Mom-Oyster whom I thank for her hospitality.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, December 18, 2023
This book was on the table at the end of the party tonight and I recognized the style of cover as one for international mysteries. I am a sucker for international mysteries.