Stardust

by Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingrussbaumwing of Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on 9/28/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingrussbaumwing from Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Stardust is an enchanting and enthralling novel from Sunday Times bestseller and master storyteller Neil Gaiman. 'Charming in every sense of the word, and deeply satisfying' (Time Out), it will delight fans of Terry Pratchett and J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit, as well as those who loved the feature film starring Robert De Niro, Claire Danes, Rupert Everett and Michelle Pfeiffer among others.

Life moves at a leisurely pace in the tiny town of Wall - named after the imposing stone barrier which separates the town from a grassy meadow. Here, young Tristran Thorn has lost his heart to the beautiful Victoria Forester and for the coveted prize of her hand, Tristran vows to retrieve a fallen star and deliver it to his beloved. It is an oath that sends him over the ancient wall and into a world that is dangerous and strange beyond imagining . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingrussbaumwing at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 28, 2023
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say "russbaum" sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

I desperately need space in my house so the book has to go. It's not on any wishlists so I am leaving it in the Little Free Library near my office.