The Second Sight of Zachary Cloudesley

by Sean Lusk | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 9/25/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, September 25, 2023
London 1754. Young Zachary Cloudesley is raised amongst the cogs and creations of his clockmaker father Abel's workshop. He is an unusual child, the bearer of an extraordinary gift: at the touch of a hand , he can see into the hearts and minds of the people he meets. When his father is sent on a dangerous mission to Constantinople and doesn't return, Zachary is determined to solve the mystery of Abel's disappearance. Armed with only his gift, he sets off on a perilous journey half way across the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 17, 2024
I loved this book and the wonderfully portrayed characters within it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 29, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (4/30/2024 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to today's meet up at Wyggston House.

If you've found this book and you're new to this, welcome to bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy looking around the bookcrossing site. If you decide to join bookcrossing (it's free, so no reason not to if you're interested!) please feel free to list me (Tanamo) as the member who referred you. Even if you don't join I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a quick journal note so I can see where the book ended up - you can do it anonymously if you wish.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, April 29, 2024
Picked up at Wygston House at a BookCrossers’s lunch. Looked interesting to me too.