The Road Home

by Rose Tremain | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 9/25/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 25, 2023
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 30, 2023
A most entertaining read. This book will make you laugh as well as tear up. It also makes one think about the society we live in.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Cafe 130 (formerly SI Cafe) in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 30, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/7/2023 UTC) at Cafe 130 (formerly SI Cafe) in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Bookcrossers are generous folk who send books in to the world for strangers to find and enjoy. Sadly we rarely hear any more of their whereabouts. Please let us know you have found this book, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous. By doing this you will be encouraging Bookcrossers to continue to spread the joy of coming across a free book.

Journal Entry 4 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 7, 2023
Making his way to London through Eastern Europe in the wake of factory closings and his wife's death, Lev finds a job in a posh restaurant and a room in the home of an Irishman who has also lost his family.

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at Wantirna South, Victoria Australia on Monday, January 1, 2024
I won't have time to read this and it is on some0ne's wishlist, so I'll release it soon.

Journal Entry 6 by AnonymousFriend at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia on Friday, January 26, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (2/1/2024 UTC) at Riddik Cafe in Templestowe Lower, Victoria Australia

Release #15 for 2024..