Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

America - A Narrative History Volume 2

by George Brown Tindall | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 3/1/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, March 1, 2024
A neighbor is cleaning off their bookshelves and I am helping them give these books away through Bookcrossing.com. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - its easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, March 2, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2024 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC #BookCrossing #adaraspa https://goo.gl/1syyky