Pippi Longstocking

by Astrid Lindgren | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 2/19/2024
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, February 19, 2024
The beloved story of a spunky young girl and her hilarious escapades.

Tommy and his sister Annika have a new neighbor, and her name is Pippi Longstocking. She has crazy red pigtails, no parents to tell her what to do, a horse that lives on her porch, and a pet monkey named Mr. Nilsson. Whether Pippi’s scrubbing her floors, doing arithmetic, or stirring things up at a fancy tea party, her flair for the outrageous always seems to lead to another adventure.

"A rollicking story." —The Horn Book

A neighbor is cleaning off their bookshelves and I am helping them give these books away through Bookcrossing.com. This is one of those books. If you like it, take it and write a journal entry at www.BookCrossing.com - its easy and anonymous. Then when you are done with it, find a nice person or place to release it. I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from. This book is on an adventure we can share with it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, February 23, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at William Peace University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Book Box at the corner of Hargett and Salsbury in Raleigh NC.