The Courtship Dance

Hello!
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/5/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, November 5, 2023
Bought online from Wob.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Entertaining escapism.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/6/2023 UTC) at RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Flutterbies9 with two other books in the series.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join Bookcrossers at the Falkirk Convention from 16th-18th June 2023

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2023
Arrived today in the post. I think that must be the fastest pigeon yet!!

Journal Entry 5 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2023
This was a double entry by mistake so I am reusing it to say that I know the next reader after I have completed this series (as do you, I believe).