Bare Bones

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loucollbooks of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 9/14/2023
Journal Entry 1 by loucollbooks from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 14, 2023
A store of bones is found in a remote corner of the county. What has happened, and who will be the next victim? The answers lie hidden deep within the bones - but Tempe must find them in time to stop further disaster.

Journal Entry 2 by loucollbooks at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 14, 2023

Released 10 mos ago (9/14/2023 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

enjoy and pass on

Released 3 wks ago (6/20/2024 UTC) at Loughborough College in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

This was a fantastic read by Kathy Reichs and, I found this book really enjoyable to read. I found the main characters within the book absolutely brilliant to read about and, the main characters really did come to life as the storyline went on. The storyline was absolutely fantastic within this book and, I would re-read this book again and again.
I have left this book in the Library at Loughborough College.