Deep Fathom

by James Rollins | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 9/6/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
From a *huge* batch of paperbacks my wife and I collected through the NextDoor app for me to register and release.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Sprig's Coffee And Pastry Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, September 8, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (9/8/2023 UTC) at Sprig's Coffee And Pastry Cafe in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the tables outside the cafe.

Released for the 2023 September Sapphire challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Left on the book exchange shelf overnight.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 22, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/22/2024 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a bench on the east side of the park.

Released for the 2024 Head, Shoulder, Knees, and Toes challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!