Reckless Girls

by Rachel Hawkins | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 9/5/2023
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Picked up at a LFL

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
On reserve for dvg for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, February 18, 2024
Nico is hired by Amma & Brittany to sail them to Meroe Island which is deserted. He decides to bring along Lux, his current girlfriend. When the arrive they find another couple already there, Jake & Eliza. After a few days Robbie arrives and things on this idyllic island start to go horribly wrong.
I would have given this book 10 stars, except for the Dual timeline, which made the story confusing at times.
It is on reserve for dvg and will go out this week.

Journal Entry 4 by spoiledrotten at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Sunday, February 18, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (2/20/2024 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA

Sending to dvg for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 23, 2024
Ohhhh…such a wonderful surprise in my mailbox tonight! I find BCers have the most amazing booksense…by which I mean, they know when someone will need a lift. I had a bad day at work. You made me smile and I am happy. Thank you for sharing this with me and reminding me that people are kind, generous and like making others happy. 🩵