Dies the Fire

by S.M. Stirling | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by parrish of Castro Valley, California USA on 9/1/2023
Journal Entry 1 by parrish from Castro Valley, California USA on Friday, September 1, 2023
The wife enjoyed this one.

Journal Entry 2 by parrish at Little Free Library - 2626 Grove Way in Castro Valley, California USA on Saturday, September 2, 2023

Released 6 mos ago (9/2/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library - 2626 Grove Way in Castro Valley, California USA

Released at Grove Way Little Library

Journal Entry 3 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Sunday, October 29, 2023
Caught this in the wild a couple months ago at the Grove Little Free Library in Castro Valley.

2005 Roc paperback of the 2004 tale of sudden mass failure in all electronics, and how survivors cope and combat for survival in the aftermath. It's a bleak but popular genre, and I have read a few of them.

I can let this go after I read:
2000 On the Oceans of Eternity [read 2023]

Edit December 4, 2023: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. I currently have this ranked at #7598 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (12/4/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3517 Victor Ave in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.