The Ten Thousand Doors of January

by Alix E. Harrow | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Tanamo of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 9/1/2023
Journal Entry 1 by Tanamo from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 1, 2023
As the ward of the wealthy Mr. Locke, January Scaller feels little different from the artefacts that decorate his sprawling mansion - carefully maintained, largely ignored and utterly out of place. But when she finds a strange book - one that tells a tale of secret doors, January realises that she can escape her story and sneak into someone else's....

Journal Entry 2 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
A totally unique novel. I can see why it is a prize winner. I enjoyed it except for one thing. It is printed in a small font so due to my age and cataracts I could not read it for as long as I would a larger font book and I found this very frustrating. So fellow ancient crones take note. This might be better for you as an audio book.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 25, 2024

Released 2 mos ago (1/26/2024 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Thanks so much for sending this! Arrived safely this morning 😊