A Wedding in the Country

by Katie Fforde | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by saarahoo of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 8/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by saarahoo from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 18, 2023
Lizzie has just arrived in town, determined to make the best of her new-found freedom. Her mother may be keen that she should have a conventional wedding in the country to a Suitable Man chosen by her...but she definitely wants to have some fun first. Soon Lizzie has cut her hair fashionably short, bought herself a minidress, and moved in with her two best friends in a grand but run-down house in Belgravia. Before long, Lizzie's life is so exciting that she has forgotten all about her mother's marriage plans.

Journal Entry 2 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, March 28, 2024
Goodness me, this might be the worst book I've ever read, and I've read some terrible ones. The main character could well be the most passive one I've ever encountered. Things just happen to and around her without her really taking any initiative in her life. Infuriating.

Journal Entry 3 by saarahoo at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Friday, April 19, 2024

Released 3 mos ago (4/19/2024 UTC) at BC 2024 Convention in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

In the book buffet

Journal Entry 4 by lilith89 at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Sunday, April 21, 2024
I got excited about this book because i have alot of other books by katie Fforde and I enjoy, since I have small kids, that it is light and fun books to read. Looking forward to starting with this one!