The Lorax

by Seuss | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 8/12/2023
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Saturday, August 12, 2023
In this cautionary rhyming tale, we learn of the Once-ler, who came across a valley of Truffula Trees and Brown Bar-ba-loots (“frisking about in their Bar-ba-loot suits as they played in the shade and ate Truffula Fruits”), and how his harvesting of the tufted trees changed the landscape forever.

The Lorax and his classic tale have educated a generations of young readers not only about the importance of seeing the beauty in the world around us, but also about our responsibility to protect it. It is a story beloved by readers young and old alike, which inspires individual responsibility and courage to tackle the challenges that life may bring.

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at The Corner Store in Mentone, Victoria Australia on Sunday, November 19, 2023

Released 4 mos ago (11/18/2023 UTC) at The Corner Store in Mentone, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmeganhwing at Preston, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 7, 2023
Thank you xtrdnry for the big bag of De Seuss books for my street library. Some I will catch first, others I will release straight to my street library.

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2024 UTC) at Street Library - Regent St - Oh The Places You’ll Go in Preston, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me and previous readers know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it; you are under no obligation to read it.
Bookcrossing is completely free and anonymous and members have been releasing books all over the world for more than 20 years.
If you choose to become a member you will also be able to follow this book’s future story.