Ace of Spades

by Faridah Abike-Iyimide | Teens |
Registered by be_am_are of Somerville, Massachusetts USA on 4/16/2024
Journal Entry 1 by be_am_are from Somerville, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, April 16, 2024
Dramatic and fast-paced YA mystery about white supremacy in an elite private school. Worth a read, even for adults! I found this in a little free library and am registering it before I rerelease it.

Released 1 mo ago (4/16/2024 UTC) at Little Free Library, 25 Russell St (#111763) in Somerville, Massachusetts USA

Left this in a Little Free Library! If you found this book and are new here, welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

I hope you enjoy the book!

I hope you enjoy the book!