Even Dogs in the Wild

by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 6/28/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 28, 2023
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Reading Retreat in Greensborough, Victoria Australia on Saturday, July 29, 2023

Released 6 mos ago (8/2/2023 UTC) at Reading Retreat in Greensborough, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Bookcrossers are generous folk who send books in to the world for strangers to find and enjoy. Sadly we rarely hear any more of their whereabouts. Please let us know you have found this book, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous. By doing this you will be encouraging Bookcrossers to continue to spread the joy of coming across a free book.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, September 8, 2023
Retirement doesn't suit John Rebus and being a cop is in his blood so when DI Siobhan Clarke asks for his help on a case, Rebus doesn't need long to consider his options and jumps into the mystery with gusto

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Cafe 130 (formerly SI Cafe) in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 1, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/7/2023 UTC) at Cafe 130 (formerly SI Cafe) in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -

Journal Entry 5 by AnonymousFriend at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, December 8, 2023
A detective Rebus I have not read, so will before I release this large print copy.