Sunburn

by Laurence Shames | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/19/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 19, 2023
This mass market paperback (c. 1995) is from two full boxes of books, donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) and arriving in June, 2023, from my neighbor and his wife of Ardennes Avenue. Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The E-less release challenge hosted by motherof11.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 17, 2023
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 17, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/18/2023 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BC-in-DC meetup.

--------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the
whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 19, 2023
I picked this up at today's BC-in-DC meeting to release.

Journal Entry 6 by ResQgeek at Westin Alexandria Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, November 30, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (11/30/2023 UTC) at Westin Alexandria Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the benches near the hotel entrance.

Released for the 2023 E-less challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by lillybales at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, December 1, 2023
Passed a book the day before assuming someone had forgetten it. Today I picked up the lonely book!

Journal Entry 8 by lillybales at A Tavola in Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Thursday, February 15, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (2/7/2024 UTC) at A Tavola in Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Left at restaurant for next reader to get