Is There a Pigeon in the Room?

by Cameron Wyllie | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingLittleSuzwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/18/2023
Journal Entry 1 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 18, 2023
Cameron Wyllie is a former headteacher of George Heriot's school in Edinburgh. He did a reading and Q&A session at the Falkirk convention which I enjoyed. He came across as a surprisingly down to earth man who had really loved being a teacher.

This copy is autographed.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2023
An entertaining short read which as parent to a pre-teen, I found informative and reassuring in many ways. I imagine Wyllie was a great teacher. Certainly, an ex-pupil of his I know is of that opinion.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLittleSuzwing at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 26, 2023

Released 3 mos ago (11/26/2023 UTC) at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Released at the Christmas meetup.

If you are new to bookcrossing - welcome and congratulations for finding a book! Please leave a journal entry to let me and any other readers know where it has gone and what you thought of it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Caught at Old Gang meetup. I was so busy flitting about during the convention that I didn't hear much of the various author talks and didn't have time to queue to buy books, so I'm really pleased to get the opportunity to read this one.

Thank you.